Friday, July 1, 2011

Things I'm loving...


Feels like I only did this just yesterday, but that's OK.  I'm a loving person! <3

I am loving...

1) The wonderful staff at my school for the baby shower and incredible presents. We are a spoilt little family that's for sure.  And this baby has more clothes than I do. She will be the best dressed, most hip Little Miss on the block.

2)

AMAZING social sharing website.  I have found so many cool ideas on here and it's just such an easy to use interface. It might even take over my facebook time, which is saying a lot.
The basic gist of it is that when surfing the net people 'pin' different things to their pinboards (which you can name under any category - some of mine are recipes, craft, school, photography etc). Everyone can then see what you are pinning and you are able to 'repin' others 'pins' and see the source of where it's from so you can find some really cool sites through it.

Clear as mud? Go and have a play!  I thoroughly recommend it.

3) Still loving the little lady.  31 weeks today, which means only 9 to go, argh that's gettin' scary. She's still kicking up a storm in there and I love her hiccups. I like that her moving about and getting to feel that is something that only her and I share. Well... sometimes daddy when she's feeling really strong.

4) Baby photography ideas!  Found mostly from pintrest, here are some of my faves.

3 comments:

Ms F said...

You love all the baby photo ideas I do....
Wish I had a baby coming to practise on....

PaisleyJade said...

Such cute baby photography ideas - and boy do I love Pinterest for inspiration!!

Viv said...

I love EVERYTHING you are loving at the moment!!! I want to give that pinterest a go!!!:)