Saturday, July 16, 2011

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am."

It's Jake's birthday tomorrow.  The big number 1!

He's our very big baby and the only child we have (at the moment).  He gets spoiled rotten at the best of times... but on his birthday even more so!

I fashioned a bone shaped cake out of dog food which was a pleasant change from his dog cookies (he tells me) and thoroughly enjoyed unwrapping his present.

No I don't need psychiatrist help, I just love my little boy.
Love you Jakey! Happy birthday!

3 comments:

Ms F said...

Little?

Ms. Kate said...

Yes : p he'll always be my little boy.

Neetz said...

Hi ya :) Thanks so much for stopping by my blog the other day and leaving comments about my boy "Sarge". :) Yeah totally know what "rottie" love is about...this is our 2nd Rott. Our first was a gorgeous big boy who unfortunately developed a huge tumour on his spleen when he was 8. He was also our first "baby" (before our kids), so like your Jake was spoilt rotten!! (extra-rotten!). Our Floyd was so awesome, he did it for us! So now we have Sargie bargie who we have to really stop comparing to Floyd (not fair on him), but he's settling in really well. :) Great to see someone else does the birthday thing for their animals too!! heehee. See ya round (will "follow" you). Neetz (Juanita) from Bassett Blurbs and Banter :)