Monday, July 18, 2011

A joke that has always made me laugh...

Inspired by another of Mama Kat's wonderful prompts:
Share a joke that always makes you laugh.

This one is from my dad - who always told and laughed at his own jokes. I love 'silly dad' things.  I continually ask Mr. Man if he's going to do silly dad things with our children - he's got a few up his sleeve I think...

Back to the joke!

On car rides dad would always say this when we were going past a cemetery;
Dad:  (Seriously) Did you know, that cemetery is the exact middle of.... (insert name of place we were driving through)?
  
Everyone else in the car: Wow, really?! (we had to sound surprised even if we knew what ensued)

Dad: Oh yeah, it's the Dead Centre (Dad laughing while the rest of us rolled our eyes).

No comments: