Friday, July 29, 2011

Things I'm loving...

1) Loving my amazing husband who has been incredibly delightful (even more so than usual) in this last week.  In fact today he even posted this on my facebook wall (go on 'awww'  I know you want to). It's the little things isn't it?
PS:  Please excuse my crass editing of his name.

2) Still loving the iPad.  Especially loving the cute little snuggie I bought it AND scrabble wars late into the night with said lovely husband!

3) Loving that after all our worry over the last week I had (baby brainly) confused things and the growth scan this week was because I had measured slightly big, not slightly small.  Little Miss is in the 60th percentile which means she's slightly above average or as I like to say pretty bloody exceptional! I think you're right doc, she'll always be just a bit more than average this one. ;D

4) Loving the beautiful card I got today for presenting our my school ICT cluster's Mini conference.  Very cute.
5) Loving that the hall is on the home stretch to being finished.  Not so much loving the bathroom door not being attached all week - can't win 'em all!

6) Loving ante-natal class! Learning lots and not so scared of labour anymore.  Thanks Esther!
<3

2 comments:

Ange said...

Aw, what a sweet husband! Love that snuggie for your iPad - looks so cosy.

PaisleyJade said...

Love your list! That ipad cover is so cute and what a great hubby you have... super sweet.