Friday, July 8, 2011

Things I'm loving...


1)  I've been chuckling at sayings and quotes that I've seen hanging about on Pintrest the past week.  Here are some of my faves...

2)  Giving some new photography things a go!  It's very satisfying to take a good photo.  Can't wait 'till this Little Miss comes to meet us so I can get some shots of her!

I've been quite inspired by a lot of sidewalk chalk photography I've seen this week and gave one a go myself.  I would have preferred some larger shoes to do it with but I think you get the gist of what I was aiming for :).
 3)  I love when 2 of my most favourite things get smooshed together.  Here we see when post its (organising being one of my favourite things) and nostalgia gaming meet.  Lovely.

PS:  If you can source me these I will repay you with copious cupcakes!

4)  My beautiful sister.  When someone isn't being all she should be and the rest of the immediate family seems like it's in turmoil I have you.  <3 Love you lots!  Hmm, Spiderman seems to come to all our family gatherings doesn't he?

3 comments:

Ali said...

Love the pavement chalk photo!

Stephanie said...

Lovin the quotes on pintrest too!

PaisleyJade said...

Love (and am addicted) to quotes on pinterest too! Lovely list. xoxo