Monday, July 11, 2011

30 Reasons I can't wait to be a Mumma.

1) Cuddles and kisses.
2) First steps.
3) First smiles.
4) First giggles.
5) First words.
6) Firsts...
7) Having tummy time with bubba.
8) Seeing Mr. Man be a dad.
9) Talking with Aunties about 'who she looks like'.
10) Baby smell, in my very own house!
11) Teeny tiny little feets.
12) Teen tiny little clothes, socks, shoes....
13) Learning lots of new things.
14) Meeting someone that is half me, half Mr. Man, that's gotta be a pretty awesome little person!
15) Bubba bath times.
16) Being able to buy cool toys.... for the baby of course.
17) Being able to watch kids movies without feeling like a big kid.
18) Snuggle time.
19) Bedtime stories.
20) Jolly jumper WITH song jumpy pad! Thanks Mum and Andrea. <3
21) Being able to say... "I made that! I gave birth to that, she came outta me!"
22) I will have a daughter.
23) The first time I get to hear her say 'Mummy' and 'daddy'.
24) Being able to teach mini me lots of things and seeing her learn.
25) Toddler years - baking, painting, crafts, getting messy.
26) Watching her grow, watching her change, watching her become a little person.
27) Being proud of every little thing she can do.
28) Being amazed by every little thing she can do.
29)  Finally being able to use all this cool baby stuff I have!
30) I won't be pregnant anymore! Not for a wee while anyhow :P

1 comment:

Jazzyboo said...

thats exactly what you are about to experience my friend. Much love and special times in store. Today I picked up mu (big) little girl from school and was just hit anew: I made her, shes mine, and shes awesome, how LUCKY am I? Wow. (I need to save that for her birthday card) I wished I had my camera to capture the moment.