Friday, July 15, 2011

Things I'm loving...


1) It's the last day of Term today! Ahhhh, weight off my shoulders that's for sure.

I also had to let go of my lovely class today as I need to go on maternity leave shortly and even though I was a little sad about it I am loving the fact I know they're going to have a good end of the year. I was very apprehensive about giving them up, and never more so than on Tuesday this week when I had to meet their new teacher.  But after meeting him I'm very happy that they'll have a great end of year - yay!

2)  Loving  this cake! One of my little darlings bought it in for me this morning - amazing!

3) Loving having chosen a name for Little Miss.  It won't be revealed until the big day BUT....I'm going to make her name out of buttons (see picture below) and have them in individual photo frames for her room door - holiday job.  PS:  K is not a letter in her name :P

4) Our big bed! This belly is getting bigger and I have no idea how we would have coped in a double bed.

5) Loving my new toy that finally arrived this week.  Oh the possibilities.  Sometimes I don't love something for what it does for me or how I can use it but for it's potential... at the mo it's only potential, give me a couple of weeks with nothing much else to do and we'll see (oh hello school holidays!).

<3

2 comments:

Jazzyboo said...

What a gorgeous cake!!! WOW!!! And I love the name idea, I might *yoink!* yup I just stole it!!! I am doing make overs on my kids bedrooms so TROLLING the internet for ideas. See here: http://theramblingsofanothermother.blogspot.com/2011/07/bedrooms-and-dishwashers.html

:-) Can't wait to meet your gorgeous little girl! From reading your blog so often I feel like I know you and her already!!!

Ms. Kate said...

I've just started making my letters now :D Keen to see yours when you're done.