Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Journaling the fun way


I can across these wonderful journal pages when I just began my journey into blogdom. In my usual internet hoarding manner I popped them into a folder in what I like to call the 'Katemuda Triangle' which resides on my computer and forgot about them until I was creating my 101 challenge list around this time last year. And so #79 was born.

There are around 50 of them and I've completed one or two here and there over the last year, just squirreling away at them. Now they're all done I have a colourful pile of memories from the last year which I think I'll bind into a book in the near future - cool!



I hope to read them in a few years, like a do now and again with my journals from when I was a kid and giggle.

Here are some of my favourite ones in terms of decoration. 



No comments: