Friday, November 2, 2012

Things I'm Loving...

I wholeheartedly believe that no matter what is happening in your life, there is always something that you can be thankful for... no matter how simple it is.

I'm loving the sunny weather that has allow me to have a lovely picnic at Cornwall park with some choice people, enjoy some time outside with my favourite little person and spend time working on the outside of our house!



I love that I've updated the 'family frame' that lives in our bedroom. The 'family' clearly only consists of our children now.... we're a couple that hates photos!
  
I love that these are locked and loaded on a canvas and ready for some heat over the weekend. Pinterest fail or win I wonder?

Love that I can grow something (touch wood) and it's not dying (yet). Viva la tomato plant!

Loving that this turned up in the post yesterday. Excited to get Leah's daycare teachers to write in it at the end of the year... I may or may not have stolen this idea from pinterest.

  What are you loving this week?

No comments: