Wednesday, November 28, 2012

“The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go.”

Out of all the 101 challenges I think this is the one that has bought me the most satisfaction and the one I have enjoyed the most. Being able to give myself the permission to read, to take the time to sit down and read because it was on my list - excellent.

Here are the books I read;
4 ology books
The Hunger Games - Suzanne Collins
Catching Fire - Suzanne Collins
Mockingjay - Suzanne Collins
The Land of Painted Caves - Jean M Auel
50 Shades of Grey - EL James
50 Shades Darker  - EL James
50 Shades Freed -  - EL James
The Wonderful Wizard of Oz - Baum L Frank
Bared to You - Silvia Day
Reflected in You - Silvia Day
Storm Born - Richelle Mead
Thorn Queen -  - Richelle Mead
Iron Crowned  - Richelle Mead
Shadow Heir  - Richelle Mead
Fallen - Lauren Kate
Bloodlines: The Golden Lily - Richelle Mead
Adrian's lost chapter (Bloodlines #0.5) - Richelle Mead
Boy - Roald Dahl
The Help - Kathryn Sockett

And I'll probably get through 1 more before the end of the year. Another Richelle Mead book - The first from the Georgina Kincaid series.




2 comments:

boysmum2 said...

How did you find the Sylvia Day books? Have heard they were not great??

Ms. Kate said...

They're a very easy read. I actually preferred them to the 50 Shades series - I thought they were well written and I liked the main character more so that I do Christian Grey.