Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Crayon and Heat Art


How easy was this?

I, of course, have seen a tonne of these on pinterest, I plan to make this one for myself but the one I share with you today has 'Chirstmas pressy' in its near future.

I used the tutorial from this website to complete it - yes even Crayon + heat needed more clarification for me. I wanted to make sure I was getting it right. I'm glad I did too, the tips on the site from someone who's done is made my journey a fairly fuss free process.

Mine happened much quicker than in that tutorial. Down to the fact that I used a heat gun rather than a hair dryer I would imagine. If you have one I'd recommend using it.

PS: Don't mind my husbands messy garage!







1 comment:

Cat said...

Isn't this so much fun!
I did this one with my lil girl