Thursday, October 11, 2012

Things I'm Loving

I wholeheartedly believe that no matter what is happening in your life, there is always something that you can be thankful for... no matter how simple it is.

I'm loving Buttoflies. They are a great little NZ company that makes adorable clips for little girls. You will have seen Leah sporting a few in the different pics of her plastered all over this blog. Here is my new installment cute huh? Very reasonably priced too. Check them out on facebook here.

I've been loving the last couple of days of wonderful professional learning at uLearn 2012. It's an ICT teaching conference and it has been amazing this year. Great keynotes, fantastic breakout content, great wifi (we'll get over that last one)..and of course my professional crush Kevin Honeycutt. If you haven't come across him I suggest you check him out - he's inspirational to the nth degree. Share some heartbeats with him, you'll be glad you did.

I love Leah, could you forget? She always makes me smile and laugh. This week she's learned to say her name so everyone is 'yeee ahhhh'. She also helped mummy tidy up her jewellery boxes....
 

4 comments:

Meghan Maloney Photography said...

So cute when they start saying their name hey! Our company always goes to uLearn too. We are having so much fun with Toontastic, hope you enjoy too!

Melissa said...

Aww she is too cute! I often look at my jewellery and sigh, sad that I don't have a little girl who would spend hours enjoying it as I did at my Nana's years ago. Maybe one day when I'm a Nana lol

Bron said...

Each little milestone for then is so worth celebrating. xx

Melissa said...

I am going to have to check out the Facebook page and get some of those lovely clips. My wee girl is going to have quite the head of hair. I went to ULearn in Christchurch a few years back and thought it was great. I did hear this yeas was particularly good.