Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Tick...TICK!

I'm starting to feel the end of the year looming and, I've said it before, I'll be damned if I let this 101 challenge have anything outstanding at the stroke of midnight on December 31st. I still have half of it to go and only three months to complete.  Eeeeek!

Now, in saying that. Many, many, many of those 50 or so outstanding I have made a good dent in, or need to wait to a particular point in the year to do so (making ginger bread houses any other month than December and I would look crazy!). There are none I have just left without making a start or giving some thought to.

But I am beginning to churn some out quick smart, especially during the holidays when I have some time on my hands. There are a few on there that I've actually done but just not crossed off - which is awesome! Here are a few of those.

OK. I must admit. I haven't used it yet - I haven't done a lot of physical scrapbooking in ages....but... I don't plan to put this one up in our current house. I think I've blogged about it a little while ago - we're looking to sell the house soon and move into a (hopefully!) bigger one. I have no where to put this frame and it would be silly to use it not being up on the wall. So I wait...

Pretty though ain't it? And it's massive!...I always tend to make things too big. Ahh well.


My best friends has just recently bought her own house with her partner. They are currently painting their little one's new room and getting it all set up for her, so I thought it would be a great opportunity to cross the gift one off my list. Now, to be fair, the gift is for Maddie, as it's for her room. But let's be honest - all baby presents are really for mummy.

And doing both of these things gave me an opportunity to cross #90 off my list. The scrapbook frame in particular. I was in the craft store buying the frame for it and cruised the aisle looking at crafting supplies. Was a breath away from buying some when I thought, no, I will have a look at what I've got at home before I buy anything... and made the whole thing using what I already had. Now if this isn't #90 I don't know what is!
I also sold a big bundle of craft stuff that I no longer use or want to use seeing as I do so much digitally now. Yay!

Getting there slowly! xox

No comments: