Saturday, January 28, 2012

Things I'm loving...

I'm only one day late.  Wanted to sleep spend time with my family when I got home last night. :D

I wholeheartedly believe that no matter what is happening in your life, there is always something that you can be thankful for... no matter how simple it is. 

1.  Loving having the opportunity to get my head back in work gear before I actually start back with the kids on the 1st of February. Spent Monday - Wednesday with my workmates at our annual 'retreat' where we do mostly professional development for 3 days.  Was wonderful and what a venue (see photos).  Then down to Hamilton for Thursday and Friday at the 'Learning @ school' ICT conference.  My head is exploding, I really missed my little lady but, what a week!


2.  Loving the updates I got from my wonderful husband who took the week off to look after Leah this week.  What a great husband I have and what a wonderful daddy Leah has.  Thank you hunny <3.
 Leah had lots of fun with daddy in the garage :)

3.  LOVE these two best friends who aren't ever more than a couple of steps away from one another. 


4.  Loving getting a surprise phone call on Thursday night to let me know some special news.
Remember this ad?

Little Miss WON one of the 150 prizes of $5000 in a Westpac junior and a financial adviser until the age of 18. How exciting is that? I still can't believe we won! What a great kick start for her and a little kick up the bum for us to get started with putting a little away for her each pay week. Thanks again Westpac.  You guys rock!

4 comments:

Miriam said...

Wow That is awesome news! and a very special week too

Ange (Tall, Short and Tiny) said...

What an awesome prize to win! That's brilliant. Lovely pics of the two best friends :)

Jemma said...

Lovely photos, Looks like one very happy little lady.... what an amazing prize...lucky girl.

PaisleyJade said...

Lovely photos - and what an amazing prize to win!!!