Friday, January 13, 2012

Things I'm loving...

I wholeheartedly believe that no matter what is happening in your life, there is always something that you can be thankful for... no matter how simple it is.

1. Loving being married for almost a year! Can't believe it was a whole 12 months ago.  I love him more every day (collective 'awww')


2. Love learning to sit up time in the pillow fortress.

3. LOVE these rolls.

4. Loving my juicer and having lost almost 6 kgs in 13 days!

5. Loving organising a baby shower for my best friend.  Even if I won't be able to attend :( boo.

Not particularly loving my husband having to go back to work this week :(

5 comments:

Brooke Nicole said...

ohmygeesh! Your baby is soooo stinking cute! I love those little rolls too!

Congrats on 1 year of marriage!

Ms K said...

Aww, congrats on your anniversary! We're getting married soon, its all rather exciting.

And well done on the weight loss, although I cant say you look like you need to lose any.

Jen said...

happy anniversary :)

i remember pillow fortress - cute :)

dont they love jolly jumpers too :)

go u with that weight loss

Rafidah Ahmad said...

happy anniversary !!!! u go gurl on the weight loss!!!!

pillow fortress is cute heheheh!

PaisleyJade said...

Happy Anniversary!! Your bubba is such a cutie!!