Friday, January 20, 2012

Things I'm loving...

I wholeheartedly believe that no matter what is happening in your life, there is always something that you can be thankful for... no matter how simple it is. 

1. 1 year wedding anniversaries. And a husband that knows me very well - iTunes voucher present = one happy mumma.



2. Breakfast juice from Jerry the Juicer <3

3. Walkies at the beach....

...and how this boy loves riding in the car.

4. My lovely bubble bath experience.  Post to follow :)
5. Baby date in the spa.

4 comments:

Brooke Nicole said...

Hi! Visiting you from Paisley Jade's link up. =)
Those are some great photos!
I really the profile of your puppy dog!

I noticed in your LinkWithin that you've done the white peach photography challenge. I am in the middle of that one right now!
Gonna go check yours out asap! ;)

tartankiwi said...

Ooh a baby date in the spa sounds like great fun!

Melissa said...

Congrats on your wedding anniversary. It is my one year wedding anniversary tomorrow and I made my husband the same pictures you made your husband!!! Good old Pinterest ah??!!!!

PaisleyJade said...

Stunning photos and happy Anniversary!! Love that card ;)