Wednesday, January 18, 2012

"Children reinvent your world for you".

And she sure will reinvent you Rachael and Deane. <3

Happy to report....
I unfortunately couldn't attend the baby shower I had organised because I needed to attend the funeral of this lovely lady but I did organise all the games and supplied the shower with tonnes of rice bubble slice, recipe here.

Thought I would share the games and things that I organised incase anyone would like to use them or adapt them to something that you're doing.  I have it on good authority they were a blast to play :D

Advice Book
Pretty straight forward - an advice book for first time mothers. Please feel free to use the poem from the second photo if you like it - it's a mash up of a few I found on an internet hunt and my own pure genius.



Feely Bags
In each of these bags I had something that a baby might need in their first year - bootie, dummy, bottle etc.  Party guests had to guess the items in the bags.

Guess the celebrity baby
After making this and knowing which baby was which I thought this game was too easy.  Many assured me it was quite the opposite!
And the answers so you don't drive yourself mad!
Shape-O Race
Easy peasy - fastest time with the wonderful toy that is the Tupperware Shape-O.  If you don't happen to have a shape-p there are heaps of cheaper alternatives at shops like The Warehouse :)

No comments: