Tuesday, July 10, 2012

"Today I have grown taller from walking with the trees."

Yes that's right...I completed this challenge a month ago.  Just haven't blogged about it. In fact, I decided to register to plant a tree for Leah on the suggestion of one of our lovely coffee group ladies and at the time of registration I thought 'woohoo, another thing to tick off my list'. Then after doing it, I promptly forgot that it would tick this off. Whoops.

Not to worry, here I am! Leah was lucky enough to receive a Matai tree to plant in the Children's Forest in Papakura. I didn't so much plant it as Damien did (more daddy kinda work) but it's the thought that counts.

Can't wait to come and visit it when Leah is older. We might make it a yearly thing to see how much her tree grows each year.  Such a cool idea! <3




No comments: