Friday, July 20, 2012

Things I'm Loving

 I wholeheartedly believe that no matter what is happening in your life, there is always something that you can be thankful for... no matter how simple it is.
 
 This week I'm thankful for work! I didn't think I would enjoy going back but I really have. It's been busy and full on but a great start to the term.
 
Loving 'the thinker'....
 
...and her new party trick.

Loving friends who send me cute things that go with my new collection - BABUSHKA!
 
Loving doggy birthdays. Our eldest had his 2nd birthday this week.  Happy birthday Jake!


Loving a lovely Aunty that gave me a voucher to get this for FREE.  Only catch is that I had to put it together in one night - challenge accepted! 50 full photo pages of our Leah <3.  Also, thanks to diamondphotos.co.nz for the speedy delivery! 3 days to be printed, shipped and on my doorstep, ka pai!
 
And lastly, I'm loving that my educational blog is up and running and in it's first week.  Have a wee squiz if you like :) educationgold.blogspot.co.nz

What are you loving this week?

5 comments:

Bron said...

Some great lovely things there...off to check out that new blog of yours x

Ange (Tall, Short and Tiny) said...

Oh, I just love that your big baby had a wee birthday celebration!

Meghan Maloney Photography said...

That first photo is SO lush...such a cute pose! And that book you made looks wonderful!

Melissa said...

We always celebrate our dogs birthdays too! Very cute

Neetz said...

Aww I love the "new trick" your cutie pie has learnt!!

And awwww your big boy has turned 2!! yayayyy.. Our Sarge turns 2 in September..(and he loves his birthday cake/food too!..and a pressie to rip open!)

:)