Friday, July 6, 2012

Things I'm Loving

 I wholeheartedly believe that no matter what is happening in your life, there is always something that you can be thankful for... no matter how simple it is.
Loving my time with my friends from uni yesterday. At uni (those 7-10 long years ago) I had a small group of close friends who still get together every school holidays and they're great! 2 of us have had little people now and we spent a lot of time yesterday boggling our minds over this fact.  And might I add that they are 2 of the most gorgeous babies EVER.


Loving our dinner on Wednesday night. My stomach (and def not my waistline) is still thanking me. You can get the recipe here.

Loving the holidays and that I get to both do lots of things I have put on the back burner for a while and completely blob out and read books/watch crap/play temple run all day. One of those things I've been putting off is getting my new tattoo, which I also love.


For the first time in a few months I actually love all 3 of the photos I'm entering into photo club for next week.  Fingers crossed for a good outcome!



What are you loving this week?

5 comments:

boysmum2 said...

Those are awesome pictures, well done

Miriam said...

Very cute little people. I love how the pace changes in the holidays

Meghan Maloney Photography said...

Love that pic of the glasses reflecting graffiti - and I'm off to check out your recipe now it looks delish!

Ange (Tall, Short and Tiny) said...

Great photos! Your chicken recipe looks so tasty...sounds dangerous for the waistline, for sure!!

Anonymous said...

fantastic set of photos and gorg kiddies, yah for uni friends I dont see mine often enough.