Thursday, July 5, 2012

“Sometimes you can't see yourself clearly until you see yourself through the eyes of others.”

Isn't that true?  The two things I managed to cross off my 101 list today were an interesting exercise.

I've been working on this for weeks.  Yes, weeks.  It took me that long to finally agree with myself that I had some things that I do really like about myself and that that is OK. I would write something down and then think... "isn't that a bit up myself to think that?" and delete it. All out of the printer in ink to go up on the mirror now so there's no turning back!


The second was similar in nature but again very difficult.  I had to be very selective.  There's so many things I would love to be and be thought of as.  These are what made the top ten.  Let's see if I can live up to them.


No comments: