Friday, July 27, 2012

Things I'm Loving

I wholeheartedly believe that no matter what is happening in your life, there is always something that you can be thankful for... no matter how simple it is.

To be honest I've had a really crappy week. Feeling sick, having a sick bubba and some other home problems meant a fairly sad mumma.

Thank goodness for my lovely husband, wonderful mum who helped out so I could go to work while Leah was sick and the beautiful rottweiler smiling face that's always waiting for me at home. Not to mention the gorgeous little girl who's been so happy despite the sore ear and constant coughing.  What a wonderful family I have.

Hugs to all <3

Only one photo today.  Not the greatest photo but it has two of my most favourite 'people' in it. My best mates <3


No comments: