Friday, December 9, 2011

Things I'm loving...

I wholeheartedly believe that no matter what is happening in your life, there is always something that you can be thankful for... no matter how simple it is.  

1.  Love having the happy girl back.  After a sad weekend of grizzly wakey times and big long sleeps then a few days of refusing to have much to eat at all my little girl is back with a vengeance - guzzling up a storm and dazzling everyone far and wide with her beautiful smiles.  Even making me laugh first thing in the morning with her monkey calls to get me out of bed, sure beats crying!

And just quickly.. also loving the clever girl holding the phone and talking to daddy.
and learning to use the jolly jumper.


2.  Loving surprising a well deserving friend who's going on study leave next year.  (Did this last week but somebody took up all my loving last week).  I made a little basket of silly things with sayings - like a sponge with a tag that said 'for soaking up all that knowledge' or a packet of smarties 'because we know you're smart'.  Was fun making it and fun giving :).


3.  Loving slick pic.  I was going to upload all my photos to picasa but totally recommend this site :D


4.  Loving online shopping... or a love/hate relationship really.  Love the shopping and getting things delivered.  Bank account not liking it so much. Lol.

That's what I'm loving this week.  What about you?  Linking up over at Paisley Jade's. :)

4 comments:

Seaside Siblings said...

She looks so cute looking at herself in the mirror! Lovely.

(popping over from paisley jade)

PaisleyJade said...

Love your list - such a cutie you have there!!

MrsH said...

Very cool blog, I think your positive outlook is really cool. You seem familiar to me, not sure why (came across your blog on kiwi mummy blogs) maybe cos Im 25 and from Auckland and a teacher as well we've probably crossed paths but Im not really sure. Anyway just wanted to say cool blog and cute bubba :)

MrsH said...

Posted a reply to your comment on my blog but not sure you woulda seen it so thought I would put it here as well- I used to teach at Otahuhu Primary but I think I may have run into you before teaching as its my second career... do you know people from the shore by any chance, maybe Glenfield College or Rangi?