Friday, December 23, 2011

"I know I'll see you again Whether far or soon. But I need you to know that I care, And I miss you"

Having Mr. Man finish work today I had a thought that I might take a few weeks break from 'Things I'm loving' so I can possibly blog a little bit more sporadically if need be and even post about our adventures during his 2 week break. :)

So today, we work on completing this 30 day challenge :)


Day 27: A problem that you've had.


Ummm...I think I'm going to have to skip this one. I'm quite a solution focussed person so any problem is fixed up quickly in one way or another - whether it be rising to the challenge and overcoming or doing something I didn't particularly wanted to do, or finding a solution.  No problem has really ever consumed me so I think this might be a pretty stink post if I leave it at that.  SKIP!

Day 28: Something that you miss.


Ahh, that's better. I miss lots of things.

I miss peppermint choc chip ice cream.  I miss childhood christmas excitement (although it's making a come back now I have a child of my own).  I miss being read bed time stories.  I miss characters from books I've completed. I miss my guinea pigs.  I miss Vince. I miss camping at Houhora Heads, even though their toilet facilities were disgusting.  I miss having a tight knit group of girlfriends. I miss highschool, sometimes. I miss living with my parents.  I miss those first few months of dating Mr. Man. I miss Georgie Pie. I miss playing DONKEY with Nana in her carport.  I miss playing school with Nana.  I miss Nana. I miss being able to talk to my dad when I need help with something. I miss Sex and the City.  I miss Renee and Nikki being under 5 years old. I miss Leah fitting into clothes labelled NB and 0-3 months. I miss feeling kicks in my belly. I miss being able to head out the door whenever I please. I miss my Amiga 500 and Dad bringing home 2 boxes full of floppy disks to wade our way through. I miss playing Grannies Garden at Uncle Trev's. I miss my Dad. I miss mum making me club sandwiches when I'm sick. I miss The Simpson's the way they used to be. I miss Shakeaways.  I miss work. I miss my class from 2007. I miss my bedroom being plastered with Backstreet Boy posters.

<3

No comments: