Friday, December 2, 2011

Things I'm loving...

I wholeheartedly believe that no matter what is happening in your life, there is always something that you can be thankful for... no matter how simple it is.

Every week to create this post I make a little file on iPhoto with pics of things that I'm absolutely loving.  I have done that this week but having just updated facebook with a status update that says how heartbroken I'm feeling about my sick little bubba all I can think about is her and thus, right of this second, she is all I'm loving this week.



Little Miss has had her three month jabs today and was feeling a bit yucky before that anyway with what I assume is a sore throat as that's what both Mr. Man and I have had - sniffly nose, little cough. This afternoon, with jabs and cold taking full effect with have a slightly hot, very grumpy little bubba who just wants cuddles and to sleep.

I feel my eyes tingling with tears just thinking about how miserable she must be feeling.  Makes me wonder how anyone could do this or this to children.

So all my loving is for my little princess today.  Kisses and all the cuddles in the world for the best little bubba in the world. You'll be better soon and we'll be dancing and laughing to 'Mexican hat' before you know it. xox

2 comments:

Seaside Siblings said...

Oh poor wee girl. I hate having to take my girls for their jabs but I just remind myself that the pain they are suffering is a lot less than if I didn't do it and they caught one of those diseases.

Hope she is feeling better soon x

PaisleyJade said...

Oh the poor thing! She is such a sweetie. All my love and hope she gets well soon. xoxo