Monday, December 19, 2011

How did this post end up being about her....again!?

First things first.  I must apologise for my lack of posting recently.  Christmas fun coupled with a couple of days of work getting ready for the new year and the blog suffered.  Back with a vengeance this week. I will  finish this 30 day challenge!


Day 25:  Someone who fascinates you and why.



fas·ci·nate/ˈfasəˌnāt/

Verb:
Draw irresistibly the attention and interest of



Leah fascinates me, in fact all babies, toddlers and young children do.  Especially before they learn how to verbalise what's going on in their little brains.


I'm fascinated by their rapid growth, both physically and mentally.  Just the other day, being around a few babies that are 5 weeks junior to Little Miss,  I commented to Mr. Man about how much she has learnt and how much more she is able to do in just a short 5 weeks.

I watch bubba staring in wonderment at the toys above her head during her mat time.  I wonder what she's thinking.  What she's learning.  What she's seeing. In the last month or so she's begun to notice her hands and feet.  She's mezmerised by them. I love that in 15 short weeks she  already knows who her favourite people are and can show such joy at them entering the room or talking to her.

And just think of all the things she will learn and be able to do in 5 short years before school starts. Crawl, walk, talk, count, recognise words, draw, explore, create. Absolutely amazing. <3


No comments: