Thursday, December 8, 2011

"I believe I've waited long enough Where do I begin?"

At the end of last week I was given a great surprise and am now attending the Foo Fighters concert on the 13th of this month at Western Springs Stadium. Woo hoo! I haven't been to a concert since seeing Green day in December of 2009, hence the title of this blog - think I've waited long enough!

To celebrate I chose this weeks (they're really turning into fortnights or 3 weeklys) album to be the new Foo Fighters one to get in the spirit.  Thank you iTunes! I am downloading 'Wasting Light' as we speak.


Remember when I spoke to you all about earlier in This Post about my albums looking shocking in iTunes after the big hard drive hissy fit?  My Foo Fighers albums were in pretty much the same state, but now...they're looking like this;


Now my homework in the next few days is to commit the new album to memory and brush up on the old ones.  Hard task huh? :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous!!! :D

Ms F said...

Yay us!