Sunday, April 12, 2015

Weekly 10 - How many week's was that last one?



The last couple weeks of a busy term and then a busy Easter weekend and beginning of the holiday have meant that I was fairly rubbish at this list. I did most of it, somewhat but I've neglected some, as well as the blog. Took #9 a little too literally? Lol. Let's see...

1) Do a journal page
I began one...


2) Go through photos on computer and organise

Boom! Did actually cross one off
 
3) Get some cracking photos of the Balloons over Waikato
We had a sick little girl, so left this one. I did although take some photos of the easter bunny last weekend.
 

4) Plan some more at home activities to do with Willow and Leah
I'd like to get back into this. Willow is a bit more independent when we get home from daycare now and I miss giving my big girl these fun learning activities at home.

5) Read at least 50% of the new bookclub book
20% - It IS a big book! I need to rattle my dags with this though.. only 3 or 4 more weeks to read it.

6) Wrap birthday present
Two! :D



7) Plan out what's left of the 30 before 30 - what am I missing?
Would still like to do this.

8) Take Willow's 7 month photo

9) Relax? Even a little bit.

10) More regular sleeping pattern - bedtime and wake time. You can do it!
I got good at this and then lost it again.

New list coming your way tomorrow :)
xox

No comments: