Sunday, April 19, 2015

Weekly 10 - here's how I went

1) Blog! Get back on the blogging wagon. I've had a love/hate relationship with it recently.
I feel like I'm back in the groove with this, and I'm determined to keep it going.

2) Begin the 'Love Yourself' Challenge'
Didja see my post?

3) Begin to make some of these habits. Numbers 3, 4, 5, 8, 10, 27, 37, 39, 40, 42, 45 and 48 in particular interest me.
I've done super well with Meatless Monday's having just finished my 2nd. It's actually not too bad. I'd like to keep looking at these things to continue to make them habits.

4) Plan fun activities for Leah and Willow and days that I can commit to doing them when I'm back at work.

5) Read!
Went from 15% read to 42% read. Getting there! She's a big book!

6) Plan out 30 before 30.
I did this with a blog post you can find here.

7) Finish journal page and do another.

8) Make a kick-ass dinner on Wednesday for Mum.
We had Pork loin with blue cheese, shallots and pears, hassleback potato and steamed bok choy and then for dessert we had a self saucing pudding. Was delish!

9) Water blast the Washing Line area.

10. Sand the writing stool for school.

No comments: