Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Tasty Tuesday


It's been a while between Tasty Tuesdays, mostly because I haven't been doing anything amazing in the kitchen. But thinking about it, I should really share what I've found amazing over the last few months....more to come.

But first!

A few weeks ago we had these Skinny Thai Meatballs and they were delicious!

Tomorrow my mum is coming over for dinner. I'm going to attempt the Stuffed Pork Tenderloin from this post (Uhhh, YUM!) and this decadent dish for dessert (DOUBLE YUM!)

Now, I haven't really been doing anything new in the kitchen lately for a few reasons...
One being that it's been a hectic few weeks and we've either been out a lot or too exhausted to cook anything new or exciting so we go back to the same old, tried and true dishes. The other main reason is that many of our current recipes come from the 'Fit Girl' Cookbooks.

They're great! But I can't share any with you on here because they're all from paid for cookbooks...or can I? What I can do is promote the books here, because they're amaaaze balls in terms of motivation (and just for a bit of a giggle) and tell you our favourite meals thus far.

There are currently 3 cookbooks - 28 Day Jumpstart, Fitkini Body Challenge and The Fit Girls Cookbook Our faves are the Sweet potato wraps and blueberry pancakes. My personal favourite are the pizzas. I can attribute the sentiment behind these books (which is clean eating and being active basically) to my 17kg weight loss. Thoroughly recommend. :)

Eat something yummy this week.
xox

No comments: