Monday, April 13, 2015

Weekly 10 - Here we go again :)

It's always good to feel recharged and ready to take on the world...and today, that's how I've woken up. It's a welcome change as I have been feeling a bit deflated recently. Glad to be back at it - thankful for the holidays!

Here's what I want to knock out this week...

1) Blog! Get back on the blogging wagon. I've had a love/hate relationship with it recently.

2) Begin the 'Love Yourself' Challenge'

3) Begin to make some of these habits. Numbers 3, 4, 5, 8, 10, 27, 37, 39, 40, 42, 45 and 48 in particular interest me.

4) Plan fun activities for Leah and Willow and days that I can commit to doing them when I'm back at work.

5) Read!

6) Plan out 30 before 30.

7) Finish journal page and do another.

8) Make a kick-ass dinner on Wednesday for Mum.

9) Water blast the Washing Line area.

10. Sand the writing stool for school.

No comments: