Saturday, December 15, 2012

The Quiz to end all Quizzes and some other fun times.


In anticipation of these two things I've organised a quiz night for our holiday up north this year. Every day up north at Pukenui and surrounding areas on our holidays is packed with fun fun fun in the sun and every night is packed with big competition cards - last card battles, poker, ku and kan... it's a clash of big time card sharks, not. Oh and we often throw in a game or two of scatergories to mix things up. Scattergories often ends in arguments... as I'm sure this quiz will also. But all in good fun, I assure you.

I thought a nice New Years Eve quiz with a dress up element and some yummy nibbles will do the trick. Here are the round draws and answer cards. It's all very official!

Here are the element of 'dress up'. I was planning on getting 10 sets of novelty glasses to help select teams, but it was waaaay too pricey. Instead of opted for matching coloured pens to select random teams, glasses for the teams to wear for a round when they score the highest in the previous round, and also some other items to be worn for those doing the most moaning about questions, toilet breaks... anything (not pictured).

I'm excited - it's going to be fun. The first time since I was a wee whipper snapper that all of us will be up there together. Fun times.

In anticipation I'm about to go and cross #s 7 and 21 off my list with a wee 'to be completed' note. It's not exactly the fancy dress party I dreamed of, I'll have to keep this idea up my sleeve for something else.... hmmmm.

No comments: