Tuesday, December 4, 2012

"Never mistake activity for acievement"


  1. I completed high school.
  2. I completed my bachelor of education.
  3. I got married to the love of my life.
  4. I bought a house.
  5. I scored more than 200 in a bowling game.
  6. I make effective programmes for my classes.
  7. I have been a teacher for over 6 years.
  8. I am successful in my career.
  9. I completed school c english and maths a year early.
  10. I gave birth to a beautiful daughter...fairly naturally.
  11. I had a successful first day at school - as a student.
  12. had a successful first day at school - as a teacher.
  13. I keep a neat and tidy household - most of the time....
  14. I have a signature desert that is delicious.
  15. I got through the ‘newborn’ months of Leah’s life fairly unscathed.
  16. I got through Leah’s first sickness bout (not unscathed).
  17. I keep my blog up and running and did not let it flop.
  18. I’ve kept my 365 photo taking and am about to start another next year.
  19. I completed my Leah 365.
  20. I’ve kept up Leah’s monthly photos.
  21. I (pretty much single handedly) planned a wedding.
  22. I got through the first year of marriage...and have PLENTY more to come.
  23. I looked after dad while he was sick.
  24. I spoke at dad’s funeral.
  25. I looked after myself and my family after my dad died.
  26. I managed to get my family together for monthly dinners for 6 months.
  27. I have kept a friend for over 10 years.
  28. I kicked the habit of smoking.
  29. I survived a serious car accident.
  30. People like me.....mostly. :D

1 comment:

boysmum2 said...

wow, way to go. I would strugg;e with some of those but I think I have others I could add to it. Well done