Thursday, December 13, 2012

Sewing!

The plan at some point is to be able to use the sewing machine to make a dress for Leah. I think I might make it a secret goal next year so I don't feel too bad if I fail!

Here are my (very basic) creations this year;

I started with cheap shirts and pants from 'Baby Factory' and just personalised them a bit. Good for a beginner I reckon!




I'm also making a simple game of little bean bags to be thrown into buckets. I'll make enough for Leah and some others for a friend to cover the giving away part as this was another challenge.

And just so I can cross this off, I'm going to take the term 'sewing' very loosely and decide that personalising 3 shirts with skull and crossbones motifs in conjunction with these other things as my 5 things :D



No comments: