Saturday, December 1, 2012

“The only real stumbling block is fear of failure. In cooking you've got to have a what-the-hell attitude.”

This was a cool challenge on many many levels. It got me to look through and assess the value of all my cookbooks (which as subsequently created a new challenge for the 52 in 52 challenges for next year), it's made me actually use some of my physical cooking books when I usually just search the internet and most importantly, it's added heaps of new recipes to my repertoire.

I haven't blogged about all of them, mostly only the ones I want to use again. Here are the ones I have blogged about;

Lemon and herb stuffed chicken
Chicken Maryland
Dark and Saucy BBQ Ribs
Chicken Parmigiana
Morrocan Beef Salad Wraps
Crisp Chicken
Chilli Con Carne
Chicken Dippers
Chicken Supreme
Easy Peasy Chicken Pasta
Thai Chicken Meatballs
Black Forest Cake
Red Salmon Dip

I've now completed all the recipes in the book bar one - a fruit salad mix which I want to try over the warmer summer months. Yummy!



No comments: