Monday, August 31, 2015

Weekly 10 - It's been a weeny while

With party prep, parties and birthdays it's been a busy wee while. Here's how I went with the last list. Make sure to check in tomorrow to see what else I've been up to and what I've got coming up :)

1. Put together party favours

2. Get hair and nails did

3. Decorate ready for party

4. Wrap Leah's birthday presents (organised little poppet I am)

5. Clean front door entrance ready for party favours

6. Clean out/ re-organise the girl's clothes

7. Decide on cake and make

8. Take cake smash photos

9. Whole day Saturday prep for the party - clean, food, shop, last minute decorations

10. Snuggle the crap outta the husband that's back from 'Straya. 

That's right! Smashed it.... and although I haven't had lists, I've done a whole heap of stuff in between lists. Read about it tomorrow in Weekly 10, the sequel. Lol

No comments: