Thursday, August 13, 2015

Weekly 10

Phew! What a busy week. I haven't had time to blog, but did you notice how fast the turn around on this Weekly 10 is? 4 days!!! That's 4 days people. After streaks of 3 weeks I'm very proud of myself. PLUS I've even done things extra to the list, see below. Keeping in mind that I've had parent teacher interview two nights this week AND it's just me without my sidekick at home with the girls. THAT'S impressive... maybe it's the sidekick that takes up too much of my time usually? Or maybe I'm just trying to keep myself busy so that I don't miss him so much (3 1/2 more sleeps <3)

So, here's to how I did.

Productivity:
1.  Laminate and cut out things for Willow's birthday.
2.  Get cook books ready to sell.

3. Get baby books up to date - shutterfly ones and physical ones. 
I've completely got the digital books up to date, here they are for your paroosal. I've also decided to hold off on printing the photos that are needed for the physical ones as I will do them in one fell swoop after birthdays so I have everything I need. I have although, got all the needed photos on a memory card ready to go. *PROUD*

For the family:
4. Get through the week without dadda!
5.  Take Leah to choose and buy her 4th birthday bracelet charm.
I'm crossing this out now as it's planned for the weekend. Needed to do something productive while daddy was away. These littlies would drive me nuts if we stayed at home all weekend! LOL

Work and stuff...:
6. Finish making Gloss aligned maths resource.

7. Write plays blog post... when the videos hurry up and upload to drop box!
You can see it here.

Just for me:
8. Be kind to myself this week - it's a busy one and we're one man down at home!
9. Track eating on 'My fitness pal'.
Proud that I did this every day, even though my eating has been mediocre. I often stray away from tracking on days that I'm not super awesome with eating, but I've found that I've actually not done too bad this week! Yus!
10. Finish reading cross stitch.
I was happy to 'complete' my list with this goal 75% finished. I've begun watching 'Outlander' which is based on the book, and that's taken up some of my time. Still loving and enjoying the book also and didn't want to make it a chore by forcing myself to read when I also want to watch.

Other things that I have done this week include...
Updated Willow's 365
Listed cookbooks to sell
Lister make up to sell...and sold it

No comments: