Friday, August 28, 2015


Man it's been a busy week. I may not have written my weekly ten this week but I've done a tonne of stuff - I'll outline this week I finally write my next weekly ten. It's been on my mental to do list all week but I haven't got around to it! Couple all my productivity with Willow's birthday and of course that pesky little full time job and the week has flown...absolutely flown. Never too busy to be grateful though.

So very grateful for all the family and friends who joined us for Willow's birthday. She was super spoiled and just loved all the attention. Our little social butterfly. She's one. Can.Not.Believe.It!

As I said last week, I have amazing friends who I'm always grateful for. Our cake smash cake was made by one and I wouldn't have been able to get all this food on the table last Sunday if it wasn't for another. I love these two like crazy and I'm so grateful to call them my best friends. Thanks girls. Willow and Leah are lucky to have amazing Aunties like you.


Speaking of helpers...

Grateful that this isn't her usual disposition, and that we have such a happy wee one year old at home who's way too close to walking. I've enjoyed her starting later as she's just such a monster, but I'm afraid it won't last much longer at all... :/

So very grateful for my stubborness this week. I have many traditions that I begun with Leah and that I also wanted to do with Willow. I'm not only happy that I've kept them up for Leah but have also started them again now for Willow.  This is Willow's first birthday letter along with Leah's last 3 (soon to be 4).

And always, always grateful for being able to eat pig. Pulled pork in the slow cooker for dinner tonight and I'm dreaming of it already...om nom nom nom

What are you grateful for this week? xox

No comments: