Friday, August 7, 2015

Grateful Fridays


I've read a few times that being grateful for the little things in life can help you become more mindful of you're surroundings and helps to ground yourself and make you more happy. I definitely like that last one, so thought I'd give it a nudge on the blog.

I'm grateful for people with minds that make things like this. Clever cookies.

I'm grateful for a plethora of people who messaged me and sent kind words after sharing this post earlier in the week.

Biggest grateful smiles for the dog that always wiggles his bum in happy appreciation when I come home, day after day after day. Love you Jake <3

And just looking at that photo super, super grateful for selfies. What a good lookin' pair we are.

As always, I'm grateful as all hell for a husband that makes me toasted sandwiches on Thursdays (a weird day on which I never feel like cooking), a big girl that wants a cuddle mid-dinner and a little girl who's so cheeky and naughty it's hard not to laugh at her on a constant basis. I'm a lucky lady.

What are you grateful for this week?
xx

1 comment:

Ms F said...

I'm just grateful it's Friday ;)