Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Weekly (but more like fortnightly) Ten


It's been a long time between posts, but I've been busy with a few little things, at least one I'll be able to share with you all in the next little while - hopefully a couple of them. Let's see how I went with last week's list...

Productivity:
1.  Buy frames for the whanau wall writing and pop them up.


2.  Do a 52 lists
3. Make a new cocktail.
This, is a Japanese Slipper...





4. Do a restaurant blog post.
I got as far as putting the photos I need to use on drop box... will add this to next week's list.

For the family:
5. Do some 'tiny adventure' activities with Leah - she's dying to do the eggs one.
We did some baking. I've missed doing special activities for her.

6. Invitations & Food list for Willow's birthday.
Next I need to make a shopping list that I can chip away at over the next wee while.

7. Buy Leah some warmer clothes.
Here's an example of the warmness...

Just for me:
8. Get my nails did.
9. Book in first tattoo for sleeve for holidays.

10. Finish reading 'One plus one'. 
I've finished this and a whole other Trilogy that I got hooked on in the past fortnight. Whoop! I love when I get into a reading groove.

So all in all, not so bad, except that it took me a while! What can I get up to this coming week?

Productivity:
1.  Post-it note my new cookbooks so I can use them without it being a chore.
2.  Do a 52 lists
3. Make some biscuits for Jake
4. Do a restaurant blog post.

For the family:
5. Invitations for Leah's birthday & food list.
6. Shopping list for Willow's birthday.
7. Have a special outing for us all.

Just for me:
8. Send email about tattoo.
9. Have a relaxing bath.
10. Keep working on secret squirrel, special projects.

No comments: