Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Tasty Tuesday

Another weekly round up of recipes I've used recently. With summer and the warmer weather coming abruptly to an end this week all I've wanted is saucy mince or chicken with crusty bread. My weight loss brain is trying to coax me not to, but it's so hard! The number on the scale is still going down (very slowly) but it's hard to be satisfied with wraps when it's cold and stormy!

This Chicken Parmesan is a healthier version of the dish. It got the thumbs up from the husband which is a big deal in our household.

I'm not a whiz with pasta by any stretch, but this recipe for Caramalized Onion and greek yoghurt was super easy and super tasty.

I think this Mars Bar Brownie recipe has now become my go to brownie recipe. The Mars Bars weren't evident in mine in terms of look when they were ready but the nougart definitely made them that lovely chewy texture that you want - so they have that crunch on the outside and delicious chocolatey chew on the inside. Mmmmm. They went down a treat at work.

I sweetened this Banana Loaf with honey rather than sugar to make it a pretty damn healthy snack - and a delicious one at that!

No comments: