Sunday, May 3, 2015

"If you can't say something nice about yourself...practise"


I'm a huge advocate of positivity, not being too hard on yourself and taking it easy....except when it comes to myself. With myself I strive her perfection, and when I don't get it, I get pissed. As you can imagine, that happens often, daily in fact and the little dickhead inside my brain tells me how much of a failure I am.

Recently I've been chatting inside my head to myself about how lazy I've been with doing special things with my girls and I've been crap at taking photos of them. Today, little Miss Willow has been very kind and slept a lot, and Leah has been happy to play while I work on the girl's yearly photo books. Before starting work on each book I've skipped through the pages prior, and seen what they've done in the past 6 months or so, and figured that I haven't been that super bad...there's actually a lot of stuff we've done, and clearly, a lot of photos taken - lovely ones at that!


So today I give a big middle finger to my inner monologue, cuz self - you're a super dick sometimes.

Here's the books if you're keen on a geeze. Enjoy xox



Start your own Shutterfly Photo Book today.


Shutterfly photo books offer a variety of layouts and cover options to choose from.

1 comment:

Ms F said...

As a fellow so-positive-about-others but self-deficit-thinker, I concur. Wish I was an arrogant, overconfident, supercilious person sometimes!