Friday, May 22, 2015

Weekly 10 - A better week for sure!

 That was a much better week! Super proud of my achievements.

Believe it or not, I began this post on Sunday night.... and then my week became very sick. It's been sitting in the back of my browser here since.

Productivity:
1. Water blast the fence around the washing line.
Reading for painting now.


2.  Plan the 'gourmet meal' meals for the 30 before 30.
You can see the two potential menus on this post.

3. Print out Willow and Leah's birth announcements to frame.


For the family:
4. Take the girls for a walk at Awhitu with Rachael & Maddie.
Didn't happen this week, bummer.

5. Take photos of the girls - Willow with her last punk baby bib on for instagram.




Just for me:
6. Read!
7. 20,000 steps each day
I got at least 15000 each day, but not 20,000
8. Have a night off - BSB concert!!!

Work:
9. Put CV stuff onto appraisal website. 
10. Mark writing samples. 


Alright, what to get up to this week...hmmm.

Productivity:
1.  Buy frames for the whanau wall writing and pop them up.
2.  Do a 52 lists
3. Make a new cocktail.
4. Do a restaurant blog post.

For the family:
5. Do some 'tiny adventure' activities with Leah - she's dying to do the eggs one.
6. Invitations & Food list for Willow's birthday.
7. Buy Leah some warmer clothes.

Just for me:
8. Get my nails did.
9. Book in first tattoo for sleeve for holidays.
10. Finish reading 'One plus one'.


No comments: