Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Tasty Tuesday

Rather than have Tasty Tuesday as a weekly feature it is just sort of coming up whenever I have recipes to post. Who would have thought that life with 2 kids under 4 was hectic? Not as many new recipes as I normally like to be making, but now and then I squeeze some in.

This week we had a new dinner recipe that we'll be having again and again during winter. It was Rustic Chicken with Garlic Gravy. It was super easy to make and with a loaf of crusty bread it was an absolute winner. YUM!

I'm wanting to get to using my crock pot again, especially in the winter (2 kids under 4 remember?) and this was a nice start. Slow cooker Fajitas, a delicious variation of chicken wraps. A bit toooooo capsicummy for my liking, but great none-the-less.

My naughty husband doesn't eat seafood so unfortunately I had to make these Bang Bang Tacos with chicken. Fortunately though, they were super yummy! Another addition to our weekly menus.

I love enchiladas. So I had to try this enchilada cassarole. I made it with standard salsa, and it was still delicious.

No comments: