Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Tasty Tuesday

It's been a great few weeks for Mr. Man. He's enjoyed all the new dinners I've made. He gave a huge thumbs up to this Lemon Butter Chicken on Sunday.

This Meatball Parmigiana was huge and is probably going to last us 2-3 nights! It's such a good idea to mix the mince meats, yummy extra flavour.

The addition of ranch sauce in these Bacon and Chicken ranch quesadillas was yuumo

I saw a photo of this last Friday afternoon while absent mindedly scrolling through things. I HAD to make it, and it was delicious. Apple Dumplings Cobbler, mmmmm.

A tasty and simple dinner in Caprese Chicken, was had this weekend.

This got the big tick from my old Aunties that came visiting. One even had to call me the night after their visit to get it as her husband liked what she took home so much! SOOOOO easy to make too!
No-Bowl Slice
Makes about 18

90g butter, melted
1 cup (100g) plain sweet biscuit crumbs
1 1/2 cups(285g) dark choc drops
1 cup (70g) shredded coconut
1 cup (140g) crushed mixed nuts
1 can sweetened condensed milk

Preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius. Grease 23cm square slab pan; line base with baking paper.

Pour butter into the prepared pan, sprinkle evenly with biscuit crumbs, choc drops, coconut and nuts. Drizzle with condensed milk.

Bake in oven for about 30 minutes. Cool in pan before cutting into pieces.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your Tasty Tuesday blogs - always inspires me to do some recipe-hunting of my own, and I have a meatball-mad son, so we might try the Meatball Parmigiana this weekend. Thanks for sharing!