Thursday, June 18, 2015

Weekly 10

Much closer to a week this time! Lol I giggle each time I do it. If it wasn't called 'weekly 10' and simply something about being productive it'd be fine, but I love the irony behind the 'week' label.
I've been quite down this last week, lots of things that have been bubbling away have hit the fan. I feel like I'm coming out the other end now, but it ebbs and flows. I tell you think because I think it's important to highlight that even though I've been feeling rubbish, and not wanting to do anything, I have...and you know what? I feel better for it. No matter how crap you're feeling it's good to put your mind to something that's going to make you feel good. Ah, warm fuzzies.


Productivity:
1.  Post-it note my new cookbooks so I can use them without it being a chore.
2.  Do a 52 lists
3. Make some biscuits for Jake
Look at this happy boy! Recipe to be in a blog post coming your way shortly.




4. Do a restaurant blog post.
Not only have I done a restaurant blog... I've done heaps this week.
Restaurant update
30 before 30 - cocktails
My brush with the Backstreet Boys and...
Taking stock

For the family:
5. Invitations for Leah's birthday & food list.
6. Shopping list for Willow's birthday.
I haven't done this yet... Will get on to it this week.
7. Have a special outing for us all.
This didn't happen either. Although we had a lovely weekend together, we stayed home in the warm.

Just for me:
8. Send email about tattoo.
9. Have a relaxing bath.
10. Keep working on secret squirrel, special projects.


So all in all not to shabby really. Super happy with my blogging efforts. Well done me! For this week...

Productivity:
1.  Organise 5 stack drawers in spare room
2.  Cull books and organise book shelf
3. Post it note some more of my cookbooks
4. Make two of the dishes for the 5 course gourmet meal

For the family:
5. Have a lovely lunch with Aunty Sheryl and Glenice
6. Shopping list for Willow's birthday
7. Take Leah to the library

Just for me:
8. Practise making curls using the hot iron
9. Get all the teaching resources that are ready up on iKandy
10.Go to bed early and read 'Cross stitch'

No comments: