Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Tasty Tuesday


It's winter and all I want to do is EAT! Comfort food central at the moment at my house. Sauces, gravies, hot things, puddings... naughty eating if you ask me, but so worth it. Nom!

I gave this 'Cookie in a mug' thing a go. I used to make a lot of puddings in a cup - vanilla ones with jam at the bottom when I was a kid. It was my favourite recipe in my 'Edmonds Kids Cook Book'! The ones that I keep seeing popping up all over the internet just seemed so much more elegant though. So I gave one I try. It may have been my skills, but I didn't particularly like it. Luckily it hasn't put this sweet tooth off, and I'll try some more over the winter I'm sure.

I found these Skinny Sour Cream enchiladas absolutely delicious. I don't think there was anything particularly skinny about them but the calorie count on them is lower than your average so I was super satisfied and super happy.

Mr Man was quite upset that I'd used his fancy rum for this Roasted pineapple rum chicken, until he tasted it that is. This was super yummy, if not a teeny weeny bit sweet. It was definitely a nice saucy number to lap up with some dinner rolls. Scrumptious.

And on par with that was this Roasted Mustard Chicken. Nom.

The mince in this taco lettuce wrap recipe was super taste - another thumbs up from Mr. Man! 

This is Pulled Pork currently in the slow cooker getting itself all nice and yummy for tonight. There's no way this is going to be gross. So excited. Gotta love the smell of dinner cooking when you get home from work.

Have a lovely week everyone.


No comments: