Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Weekly 10 - About time!

I thought it was time to have a look at these again - I really need to decide on a day of the week, or find a new name at least! lol. Either way I feel like I've been productive, which is what it's all about.

Let's see how I've gone...
Productivity:
1.  Organise 5 stack drawers in spare room
2.  Cull books and organise book shelf
3. Post it note some more of my cookbooks
I'd still like to do more, perhaps finish my collection, because my goal is to use the recipes out of the ones I've noted and then potentially get rid of them. I have an abundance!
4. Make two of the dishes for the 5 course gourmet meal
Nope... boo. My family have decided to do an MKR style challenge and our time will be in November. Because of this I will be changing my 30 before 30 goal to accommodate. I'm excited. Perhaps I'll try one in the next week while I'm off on holiday - YAY HOLIDAY!

For the family:
5. Have a lovely lunch with Aunty Sheryl and Glenice
6. Shopping list for Willow's birthday
7. Take Leah to the library

Just for me:
8. Practise making curls using the hot iron
9. Get all the teaching resources that are ready up on iKandy
10.Go to bed early and read 'Cross stitch'

Not too bad considering. I really need to make time to sort out the hair stuff for myself. I've been quite good with Leah but rubbish with stuff for me. I've also been really bad at going to sleep early - shock horror. Pretty good at sleeping on the couch though! Bloody MKR. I haven't read much either, but when I do I'm enjoying the book.

Onwards and upwards....
Productivity:
1.  Have a movie day next week when the weather is yuck (yes this is productive!)
2.  Sell the culled bits and pieces in the garage
3. Post it note some more of my cookbooks
4. Make two of the dishes for the 5 course gourmet meal

For the family:
5. Book in an area with Cornwall park for Leah's birthday
6. Take Leah to the movies to see inside out


Work and stuff...:
7. Make trial run of cupcakes for Nicola's 30th and take them to work for awesome homework kids.

Just for me:
8. Practise making curls using the hot iron
9. Have a great time and take lots of photos on our little trip to Rotorua - without the girls :D
10. Read!

No comments: