Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Weekly 10

I've been working on this last weekly 10 for so long but things are still not done, so gonna take it as it is and go forward with a new list in a wee while's time (hopefully tomorrow). Let's see what I actually did...

1) Write some blog posts - Weight catch up, 30 before 30 catch up etc.
I'm not completely happy with how I went here so will leave it unchecked..

2) Log my food every day with 'My fitness pal'.


3) Get my Willow tattoo.

4) Stay as up to date with my 'focussing on' schedule as possible.

5) Work on setting up the classroom.

6) Turn 29!

7) Clean out the garage.
I did, and now it's messy again - husbands!

8) Finish reading the Jojo Moyes book.
I got stuck on something else....lots of things else, and now I have another book! Eeek!




9) Visit the central Auckland Playgrounds.

10) Get some more new restaurants under my belt - 30 before 30
So many! Can't wait to write a blog post about it.

So all in all, not too bad really - now I actually look at it.

No comments: