Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Weekly 10 - not quite done but on the way...

I just wanted to check in with the Weekly Ten to show that I haven't forgotten and am working on it. Remember, when I set these goals I did say 'week'. Lol. Lots of things have been started as you will see...it's been a busy February!

1) Write some blog posts - Weight catch up, 30 before 30 catch up etc.
Going to schedule some tonight.

2) Take some staged photos of my little friends.
I'm hoping to get this done this weekend... but it's a busy one!

3) Plan my monthly photography outings for this year.
Hmm... I have a few extras, but not the whole year done yet.

4) Finish 'The Jigsaw Man', and then get back to that damned Jojo Moyes book!
30% through

5) 15000 steps a day minimum
All last week. I did so well that my fitbit needs a new battery, so it's off for now.


6) Spray paint the hooks from around the washing line.
If I can squeeze it in this weekend? 

7)  Make a list of things I want to get done in the garden over the next while.
I've begun...

8) Properly plan my next fortnight of dinners.

9) COLOUR RUN! And blog it.
And super loved it!


10) Have a mummy and daughter date day with Leah.
Planned for Sunday

No comments: